These are wild times here in Seattle, and around the world. People are understandably fearful. We are worried about our health and the health of our friends and family. And while we here at Hourglass Escapes share in that anxiety, we also have another fear: Unemployment.
What really freaks us out about the current pandemic isn’t our personal health, it’s the health of our small business. If you’re a subscriber to our newsletter, you’ll know that we have closed our doors until April 3rd. But that doesn’t mean we’re closed for business! There are still plenty of ways to support Hourglass and the many other wonderful small escape rooms in around Seattle, or wherever you call home.
- You can still book games for April 2nd and beyond.
- Gift certificates are a great idea and can be redeemed whenever you wish. It might even make a great “Hey, we can leave our houses again!” gift.
- Support us through our Shopify Merchandise store, where you can buy shirts, sweatshirts, pins, and gift bags!
- Spread the word! Remind your friends about the importance of supporting small businesses. Get on the Twitters, and Facebooks, and TikToks! (I don’t know what TikTok is.)
- 5. Stay safe and healthy. This isn’t really a way of supporting small businesses, but really just a heartfelt wish to all of you.
From everyone here, we wish you a happy and healthy next few week. We’ll see you on the other side.
Help support Hourglass by visiting our online store
Escape Room cipher shirts, mugs, gift certificates and more. Cipher Shirts are code keys to popular escape room ciphers and puzzle codes disguised as faux rock band tour shirts. They are a great way for the team to be ready to beat the clock at the next escape room game.