Hosting a good event can be tricky, especially when looking for something different and exciting. Escape rooms offer an escape from the mundane activities of everyday life and can provide an unforgettable experience. Whether hosting an event for family, friends, or co-workers, escape games are the perfect activity! This blog will explore some of the best events to host in escape rooms.
The Different Events You Can Host!
Everyone loves a good party; when it comes to escape rooms, they’re the perfect activity for any celebration. The following are different types of events that you can host:
- Corporate events: Some people think that corporate events are always boring. But there is another option! Escape rooms are different from traditional corporate events because they are more fun and team-building.
- Birthday Party: Escape rooms are a fun way to celebrate a birthday! You and your friends and family can work together to escape the room. It’s a great way to break from reality for an hour!
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party: Escape rooms make the ideal activity for a bachelor/bachelorette party! Put your heads together to beat time and escape, adding an exciting twist before it’s too late – or come together in camaraderie as you rejoice over the bride-to-be or groom.
- Tour Groups: Escape games are an ideal way to come together and take a break from the hustle of sightseeing. If you’re touring with a group, these exciting activities can be incredibly engaging for everyone involved!
- Student Days Out: An escape room is the perfect outing for students to embark on an exciting journey together and create unforgettable memories.
Need To Plan An Event At An “Escape Room Near Me?”
If you need an escape room near you, look no further than Hourglass Escapes in Seattle, WA. We are the escape room experts, providing an escape game experience that is truly unique. Our escape rooms possess a vast selection of themes and puzzles, guaranteeing an unforgettable experience every time!
Our thrilling challenges are just the thing for team-building activities with friends, family and corporate events, so if you’re looking for a fun twist on your next event, book today!