SAVE JACQUES FROM HIS TITANIC MISTAKE IN THIS PUZZLE ADVENTURE
A Team vs Team Puzzle Adventure: Seattle's newest form of entertainment
Famed oceanographer Jacques Cousteaudian has been trapped on the legendary Ghost ship of the Banshee Buccaneer. You start your adventure at Hourglass Escapes. Jacques has had his crew set up The treasure of the Banshee Buccaneer at our famous Oceanography Department. This is where Jacques's Captains Quarters has been replicated. Jacques himself will greet you via satellite up-link and work with you thru his ordeal
You have just 60 minutes to help Jacques break the Buccaneers curse before he sinks with the ship and becomes a disembodied deckhand and swabs the poop-deck for eternity! Teams of 3-6 will try to save Jacques before the clock runs out. Up to two teams can compete at our location and up to four teams in the mobile version.
How is this Puzzle Adventure different from an Escape Room?
- All you need right in front of you to race against the clock and rival teams to be the first to break the curse.
- There is no searching the room or furniture because every thing you need is in the locked chest on your player tables!
- It can be your 3-6 player team against the clock or play against a rival team to see who can grab the Banshee Buccaneers booty first!
- It is a non-linear game to ensure all players have plenty of puzzles to work on the entire game.
Will there be props and hidden secrets to discover?
- YES! Like all pirate treasure there are many secrets hidden within your player pirate paraphernalia!
- Each set of player items and all the props are hand crafted by our prop maker who have worked in the film & theme park industry for over 25 years.
- All game content was created by an award winning film crew.
Will there be prizes?
- Yes! You get to keep the doubloons you don't spend on clues.
- There are also Pirate hats to take with you!
- and TATTOOS!!!
- Email us to set level to Novice mode.
- Default mode is Expert mode:
- Great for a challenge for teams
- Teams of 5 or 6 vs the clock or another team
- Experienced Puzzlers and Escape Room fans
- Novice mode:
- Perfect for groups of 3 or 4
- Groups of players ages 12 to 16
- New to puzzles and Escape rooms
This is a fun and challenging experience for your office team building event, your event, party or at one of our restaurant partners.
**If calendar does not load or you get a 404 error please enable 3rd party cookies and pop-ups**
For Kids 12+
We can bring the experience to you!
Contact us to learn how we can bring this great experience to your place of business or one of our restaurant partners for your group.
The game is up to 70 minutes from intro to ending. And 120 min from set-up to exit.
Delivery is included, all shows are a flat rate.
Currently the flat rate games are for Seattle and anywhere within 30 min drive time. Plus Redmond.
We can accommodate you as far as Portland. Additional fees will apply
Unfortunately no food or drink during the game to avoid damage to props.
Ages 13 and up with two adults per child can play. It is a family friendly game.
10 x 15 is the minimum area needed, but with more players we need more space.