SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF THE BANSHEE BUCCANEER IN A PUZZLE ESCAPE ROOM
Come aboard the legendary ghost pirate ship of the Banshee Buccaneer! You start your adventure at Hourglass Escapes, where you will get tattooed, be fit for your pirate disguise and get sworn into the crew of famed oceanographer Jacques Cousteaudian, and then board the Ghostly Galleon itself. Then you have just 60 minutes to break the Buccaneer's curse before you sink with the ship and become disembodied deckhands, doomed to swab the poop deck for all eternity! Only you can help this Ghostly zombie escape the curse!
Will there be props and hidden secrets to discover?
- YES! Like all pirate treasure there are many secrets hidden within your pirate paraphernalia!
- Each set of player items and all the props are hand crafted by our prop maker who have worked in the film & theme park industry for over 25 years.
- All game content and the room was created by award winning film artists and crew.
Will there be prizes?
- Yes! You get to keep the doubloons you don't spend on clues.
- You may keep your pirate hats!
- and of course, TATTOOS!!!
- Email us to set level to expert mode.
- Great for experienced players and puzzlers.
- Novice mode:
- Perfect for groups of 6 to 8 (8 is the max)
- Groups of players ages 12 to 16
- Those new to puzzles and escape rooms
This is a fun and challenging experience for your office team building event or your special event, party or at one of our restaurant partners. Ages 12 and up. All sales final- this is a live event. No refunds, reschedules or exchanges. All games are public booking unless you purchase all the available tickets.
**If calendar does not load or you get a 404 error please enable 3rd party cookies and pop-ups**
Great for ages 12 to 1112
We can bring the experience to you!
Contact us to learn how we can bring this great experience to your place of business or one of our restaurant partners for your group.
The game is up to 70 minutes from intro to ending. And 120 min from set-up to exit.
Delivery is included, all shows are a flat rate.
Currently the flat rate games are for Seattle and anywhere within 30 min drive time. Plus Redmond.
We can accommodate you as far as Portland. Additional fees will apply
Unfortunately no food or drink during the game to avoid damage to props.
Ages 13 and up with two adults per child can play. It is a family friendly game.
10 x 15 is the minimum area needed, but with more players we need more space.